Hands on position performing Industrial Maintenance of the facility, equipment, and boilers.
- In short, if it’s anywhere on the property, our maintenance department takes care of it.
Skills required / Duties involved (partial list):
- Boiler license, 1st Class C, low pressure (1st class is ideal, but willing to consider if you have your Special or 2nd Class)
- Welding of stainless steel and aluminum
- Use of cutting torches
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and heating/cooling controls.
- Basic computer skills are a plus.
- 3+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Enjoy being a jack of all trades and having variety in daily duties
- Common sense and a strong work ethic
- Self starter
- Maintain a safe work environment and are aware of those around you.
- A solid knowledge base is desired. However, we are willing to train and educate to fine tune your skill set to our facility needs and help further your career.
- Celebrating 123 years in business
- Supplies all tools and equipment
- Scissors lift and boom truck on site for performing maintenance.
- 1st shift.
- Full time.
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with a company contribution, and PTO
We are happy to discuss the opportunity if you’re interested and/or have questions.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.