… enjoy working with your hands and doing projects
… have high attention to detail, manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination and an interest in working on technically challenging parts
… self starter, dependable, responsible and willing to learn new things
If so, consider working with our growing team.
What would you be doing and what exactly is a “masker”?
- To use a daily life task for comparison, it is similar to getting a room in your house ready to paint. You use tape to protect the windows and a tarp to cover the floor.
- For this position you’ll use tape, plugs, and other materials to cover and protect areas from getting coated, but with great detail – you will be working on aerospace parts.
- Other skills and position requirements:
- Inspection experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift 35#.
If you have questions about the position duties or requirements, please feel free to call.
- First shift.
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Willing to train.
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with company contribution, and PTO.
- The Company is celebrating 124 years in business.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.