Do you enjoy industrial painting? Are you looking for a challenging career with a future? If so, please contact us because we’re growing and are looking for a couple skilled painters to add to our team.
- Industrial painting of aerospace parts
- 2+ years industrial painting experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self starter
- Print reading skills would be a plus
- Able to lift 50#
- Celebrating 124 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
- Offers a career with advancement possibilities, if you have leadership skills
- Full time
- First Shift
- Pay based on experience and skill level
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with company contribution, and PTO.
** Please note: This is very different from house/apartment painting so unfortunately that experience would not apply to this position.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about the position or associated job duties.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.